Monday 18 February 2013

The person I am today..

I am almost 21 years old. I am english. I live in France. I speak fluent french. I am a big sister. I am a girlfriend of almost six years. I love music. I love animals. I am a social media addict. I believe in fairies. I love fifty shades of grey. I do not follow fashion. I like to stand out from the crowd. I dislike the colour brown. I underestimate myself too much. I wish I was skinnier. I love reading celebrity gossip. I love reality tv. I love my family. I don't find it easy to fall asleep. I have HD dreams. I am addicted to Lil Wayne & Adam Levine. I love to travel. I take too many photos. I love shopping. I love cuddling and watching films. I love sleeping. I want to write here everyday. I probably won't. I sometimes think there is something wrong with me. I'm a bit crazy. I love dancing. I'm good at bowling. I used to be able to sing. I love James Arthur. My favourite colour at the moment is electric blue. I love high high heels. I love KFC. I want to go to America one day. I want to own a chow chow and a dalmatien. I don't like heights. I love the summer. I hate being so pale. I don't like being cold. I like wearing too much bling. I wish life was easy. I want to be a millionaire. I love Bruno Mars. I believe everyone should be treated equally. I hate racism.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment